Services | Resources|

Special Event Permit applications can be made in person at the Data Management Unit Office between 9AM – 4PM. Requests may be submitted via email by filling out a Special Events Application form which can be found here.

National Night Out 2019

Requests to utilize facilities under the control of the Department of Recreation and Parks must be directed to that city department.

Requests for the purchase of on street or garage metered spaces for a special event must be directed to the Parking Department.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window